I only own two Filofaxes at the moment – my close companions – always in my bag – my personal sized metropol and my mini Malden.
I have to say it… I love the personal size more – you can just do so much with it. Whether this means I would prefer a personal sized Malden… I am not sure yet.
Anyone of these fabulous people would make this list…
1. My best friend from school to have a good chat
2. My boyfriend as I always love to spend time with him no matter what we are doing
3. My parents as we rarely get quality time
4. My work pal who can always make me laugh (and who would probably sneak in a bottle)
5. My boyfriends parents to simply have the time to get to know them better
1. Blogging Goal – get inspired again… (and set up a blogging routine/habit) my energy/focus has been elsewhere lately.
2. Career Goal – last month’s goal was to organise my next placement. Today I started that placement. So this month’s goal is to dig out some old university notes, and do the basic prep for the next six months.
3. Financial goal – last month I wanted to make pack lunches everyday for work. This didn’t always go to plan. This one remains on the list to see if I can make any improvement in relation to this goal.
4. Me time goal – restart my journal. Anyone who read my original blog might remember I had a traumatic experience 5 years ago, and from that moment I stopped keeping a daily journal. Previous to that I kept a daily journal throughout my teenage and university years. I would love to start that up again so that I can treasure memories of happy times in years to come.
5. Life goal – now that I have physically moved house (last month’s goal) I need to sort it out. So this months goal is to tidy/organise the house.