For ‘E’ I blogged about Exercise and Fitness Notebooks (and touched a bit on diet notebooks) today I want to expand on the topic of food. There are a range of ways we can use notebooks and journals in connection with food and diet is only one of them. Back in 2011 I blogged about using a regular daily Daycraft Diary as a Food Diary (find out how I used it here), but today I want to share with you some notebooks designed to be used to record your love with food:
- Record where you eat in with a take-away organiser from Kikki-K, Knock Knock, and K-Two.
- Record where you eat out with a restaurant journal from write it down, moleskine passions and paperchase. (I have a paperchase one, but I cannot seem to find link online – more pictures later.)
- Record what you eat (diet or food diary);
- Plan and Organise your Meals with a meal planner – Paperchase sell a great meal planner/shopping list combo (more of a pad than a notebook) and there is of course a great range of printables available online;
- Record and enjoy your recipes with a recipe file or box from Paperchase, or dodo pad;
- Record what you drink with a wine journal from impulse purchase (currently 50% off), moleskine passions, or even a little black book.
Passionate about your food? How do you store, organise and record your food loves?