Last year I was thinking about Gardening Journals for a father’s day present and made the following suggestions:
- Moleskine Gardening Journal
- Dodo Book of Garden Cuttings
- Printed Portal Gardening Journal
- Lee Valley – A Gardener’s Journal (10 year Journal)
- My Garden: A five-year journal
This year I have my own garden to organise which makes my choice lean towards one of the top three as the last two are long-term journals for more serious gardeners who like to reflect on their garden year on year.
I have great intentions of being a gardener – but not quite made it into the garden yet – I am too busy looking at colour schemes.
What type of gardener are you?