I first spotted “an Outfit a Day” when browsing in Waterstones. An Outfit a Day is one of many Fashion Planners available. If you love to sketch fashion and outfit ideas there is a great choice of notebooks available to help you nurture this hobby.
- The Pocket Fashion Sketchpad: 220 Figure Templates for Designing Looks and Capturing Inspiration
- Fashion Sketchpad: 400 Figure Templates for Designing Clothes and Building Your Portfolio
- My Wonderful World of Fashion
- 642 Fashion Things to Draw
- Fashion Notebook
- The Pantone Fashion Sketchbook
- Magma Sketchbook: Fashion
Ever dreamt of designing your own clothes? Have you ever used a fashion sketchbook? Or do you leave it to the professionals?