X is for X17. X17 is a German “ring notebook” and is more like a personal organiser (and while I have not used on of these it appears similar to a Midori Travellers Notebook or ringbinder organiser such as a Filofax). Their website copy just builds up your hunger for a new notebook…
X17 Notebook: Your notebook for everything.
Each X17 Notebook can hold two to four insert booklets. We currently have 15 different types of insert booklets for each format size and are continually adding more insert booklets to our selection.
That’s why an X17 Notebook can be used for anything! For example, you can use it as a:
- Personal Planner
- Idea Notebook
- Appointment Planner
- Time Planner
- Household Notebook
- Teacher’s Calendar
- Address Book
- Hiking/Backpacking Journal
- Pilgrimage Journal
- Traveling Journal
- Personal Organizer
- And much, much more.
X17 uses a book-by-book system, which means that we use bounded insert booklets rather than loose-leaf insert pages. Strong and flexible rubber band rings hold these insert booklets perfectly in place along the binding of your X17 Notebook. The idea is so simple that one asks oneself, why didn’t anyone come across this idea earlier?
One Idea – Four Uses
At the very beginning, our goal was to develop an alternative to the “traditional ring notebook”. We wanted to design a notebook that wasn’t so bulky, that wasn’t so thick, and that would allow you to freely and easily write on the left-hand side of the page. And that’s how our X17 Notebook came into being, initially planned as a personal organizer with a calendar.
Then the idea took off and developed a whole new set of dynamics. More and more ideas began to surface for other ways to use this new notebook technology. New applications for the notebook were added to the design plan, for example, a concept for a teachers’ planner and a pilgrimage journal. We are currently developing our newest concept for a family calendar and industry customers are working on their own concepts as well.
- X17 Notebook: Includes 2,3 or 4 insert booklets.
- X17-Notes: Notebook with exactly one insert booklet.
- X-Cards: Notebook = Postcard with one insert booklet.
- X-Cards: Art Gallery – Customizable Notebook
The X17 Family Of Notebooks Has Many Outstanding Features. X17 Notebooks Are…
- .. Slimmer than a metal ring notebook.
- .. Slimmer than most notebook calendars.
- .. Slimmer than most notebooks.
- .. Adaptable – you can remove and reinsert many different kinds of insert booklets – whatever you need to fit your needs.
- .. Ecological – our notebook covers can last a lifetime. (This holds true for our leather, leather fiber materials and polypropylene covers.)
- .. Practical – even the left-hand side of the page is easy and comfortable to write on, without any cumbersome metal ring notebook mechanism to get in your way.
- .. Made to have more writable area than a traditional ring notebook.
- .. Available in 7 different cover materials!
- .. A German innovation, patented and trademarked.
- .. Purely made in Germany!